Friday, January 16, 2009

Jan. 16th 2009

OK here goes the bad news...yes..more bad news:( Saw the DR yesterday, he says no gym until I am able to recover....I cant stand the thought of more time away from the gym, but I know that I have to do whatever it takes to get better!! My back and neck pain are out of control at this point. So, I will just have to suck it up and focus on getting better and other projects, which I have plenty of right now:) More time for photography and studying for my New personal trainer cert! I cant even help my clients with their workouts...so now all i do is point and count for them:) I will feel like Juliane on the Biggest looser! I may even scream at them! LOL! No, thats not my s style of training.Please Say some prayers for me, I hope to be back to my old self again before to long!I will keep you posted on my progress, I start pt next week...Take care and have a great weekend!
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home