Sunday, June 17, 2007

June 17th 2007

Here I am ...less than one week out from what maybe my Last Pro show! Wanted to thank all of you for the e-mails and posts on the websites!! You have made my Journey so awesome! I will hopefully make it to the 1st place win and go to the "Olympia this time!! After doing this for 23 yrs I feel my time is NOW or Never!!! All I can say at this point is I think I have done my homework and will come into the Jan Tana better than ever!! My body has developed into a Package that I am PROUD of at this point...I dont want to get any bigger. I am still working on my Upcoming DVD! It will be showing my knee surgery next and me backstage at the upcoming Jan Tana! Thank you Jan for allowing my Video guy back stage!! That will make my DVD so much better!! You will get to see BEHIND the scenes as I prepare to go on and perform!! I will be on cam this Monday and Tuesday before I leave for NY! Please stop in and see me! You will see me at my Best ever for sure!!

Thank you again for all the SUPPORT!
God bless
xxo
Vicki Nix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home