Friday, September 01, 2006

Sept. 1st 2006

Well everyone, here I am back in NJ with a 12th place under my belt from the IFBB Europa Super show in Texas. That judging was really hard to follow, I keep getting e-mails saying that I was much better than 12th place. There were 23 awesome ladies in my class. I did have a great time & met new ladies this year, which makes it very Special! I did several photo shoots that will go into my "Members Gallery" soon. Matter of fact there is some in there as of today!! I am now preparing for Atlantic City on Sept. 23rd! It will be yet another great time!! I can eat after that show!! I have lots of friends that are coming to see me for the first time as a Pro! This will only be my 4th pro show since getting my pro card in 2004. I have 2 more photo shoots lined up before the show! Reg Bradford next weekend and then Mike from Herbiceps also. Thank you all for your e-mails and prayers!! Please keep them coming!! You can see pics of the Europa on www.femuscle.org and Graphicmuscle.com , oh yes and Hardfitness has some great pics too!! I will keep appearing on the webcam all the way up to the shows, so please stop in and say hey and watch me pose!!
Much love
Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home