Friday, September 23, 2005

Sept.23

I am back from Texas and did my first Pro show! I came in 7th out of 12 lightweights and I had a BLAST!! It started really bad, we were at the Philadelphia airport on the runway for 3 hrs!! We could'nt takeoff due to weather conditions,so my poor body became somewhat depleted, due to the fact we were on the plane for a total of 6 hrs!! So once I got there I had to start eating right away!! Kim Oddo, my trainrt told me to go eat a BIG chesseburger and yam,,,hey! No problem there!! I hadnt had one in 20 weeks!! Then I had to go to Jan Tna's room and start my tanning process, well afer that I was told to go eat a filet steak and another yam!! YUMMY! But, my poor tummy was Not used to all that food! Kim then told me to keep eating througjout the night whenever I would wake up during the night I would eat some almonds and once I had a rice cake with peanut butter!! So by time I awoke on contest day I was much fuller! I then continued to eat 3 more meals by time I hit the pre-judge stage still trying to fill out my muscles more:) Well, we did the best we could under those cicustances and I came in at 117lbs. Inbetween pre-judge and the evening show all I could do was lay down!! Oh, I also got to meet Gina Davis (very pretty lady) she just turned Pro also, well,,,,she fixed my hair & did my makeup! What an awesome job she did!! She brought a ggod friend with her Carrie Ledford/Baldwin what a sweety she is, and an awesome bodybuilder as well!! Anyway those 2 ladies and me and my hubby had a great time preparing me for the stage, they made me Beatiful!!! Thank you ladies!!! It was such an honor meeting them!! I met sooo many ladies there that made my first show such an awesome time!! You can see the results and some pics on Gene X and femuscle.org has lots of pics!! Now I am one week out from my next show in Charlotte NC! From the I will be going on vacation for 2 weeks, so it will be awhile before I get a chance to write again, but check the internet for results!!! Also when I get home on Oct.17th Colette Nelson and I sre going to really buckel down on my website & get tons of new pics on it!! So please check out my "Members Site"! I promise to make it fantastic!! I got behind on it & everything else while preparing for these shows, but I will catch up soon!! Thanks for you support & well wishes!! Love ya all!! I am off to the gym!!
Lota love,
Vicki :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home