Friday, September 23, 2005

Sept.23

I am back from Texas and did my first Pro show! I came in 7th out of 12 lightweights and I had a BLAST!! It started really bad, we were at the Philadelphia airport on the runway for 3 hrs!! We could'nt takeoff due to weather conditions,so my poor body became somewhat depleted, due to the fact we were on the plane for a total of 6 hrs!! So once I got there I had to start eating right away!! Kim Oddo, my trainrt told me to go eat a BIG chesseburger and yam,,,hey! No problem there!! I hadnt had one in 20 weeks!! Then I had to go to Jan Tna's room and start my tanning process, well afer that I was told to go eat a filet steak and another yam!! YUMMY! But, my poor tummy was Not used to all that food! Kim then told me to keep eating througjout the night whenever I would wake up during the night I would eat some almonds and once I had a rice cake with peanut butter!! So by time I awoke on contest day I was much fuller! I then continued to eat 3 more meals by time I hit the pre-judge stage still trying to fill out my muscles more:) Well, we did the best we could under those cicustances and I came in at 117lbs. Inbetween pre-judge and the evening show all I could do was lay down!! Oh, I also got to meet Gina Davis (very pretty lady) she just turned Pro also, well,,,,she fixed my hair & did my makeup! What an awesome job she did!! She brought a ggod friend with her Carrie Ledford/Baldwin what a sweety she is, and an awesome bodybuilder as well!! Anyway those 2 ladies and me and my hubby had a great time preparing me for the stage, they made me Beatiful!!! Thank you ladies!!! It was such an honor meeting them!! I met sooo many ladies there that made my first show such an awesome time!! You can see the results and some pics on Gene X and femuscle.org has lots of pics!! Now I am one week out from my next show in Charlotte NC! From the I will be going on vacation for 2 weeks, so it will be awhile before I get a chance to write again, but check the internet for results!!! Also when I get home on Oct.17th Colette Nelson and I sre going to really buckel down on my website & get tons of new pics on it!! So please check out my "Members Site"! I promise to make it fantastic!! I got behind on it & everything else while preparing for these shows, but I will catch up soon!! Thanks for you support & well wishes!! Love ya all!! I am off to the gym!!
Lota love,
Vicki :)

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2005 at 5:07 AM, Blogger TS said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home