Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Oct 18th

Hi everyone!! Its soooo good to be back home!! I came in 3rd in the Charlotte Bulk show!!! Yippeee! I got a check!! It was an awesome forst class show!! All ladies got their Own dressing rooms!!! We all felt like stars!!:) It was run so well, I do want to compete in that show again next year!! Charlotte is a very Clean beautiful city. My mom & dad were there to cheer me on and that really took so much stress off of me, just to know that I had them there and hear there voices calling out to me:) Thanks so much Mom & Dad!! After we were done competing on Sat. night I decided to hunt for the good Maragarita....we found one!!! We sat in a Sports Bar and had our drinks and then it was late and time for me to get some long needed rest. The very next morning I had a photo shoot with TomNine, which went very well!! We got some great shots in the hotel area, there were several water falls and very colorfull landscaping all over Charlotte. Sat. afternoon we watched the mens show and then went back for the night show as well, there were some BIG boys !!!! Brach Warren won the mens overall. Sunday I was finally free to have a real cheat meal!!! I had a nice breakfast with the works and then we headed to our Condo in Palm Coast Florida for 7 days, it rained the whole time!! But we got some Christmas shopping done!! After our Florida trip we headed to Hilton head SC to visit my parents for 5 days. It rained there also!! The whole East Coast was wet for the entire 2 weeks!!!! Anyway...I am very happy with the shows that I did and hope to get a little bigger this coming off-season and do even better next year!! Thanks to all my fans and friends who have been there for me!!! I love yall!!
xxoo
Vicki

5 Comments:

At October 18, 2005 at 5:28 PM, Blogger genex magazine said...

Nice meeting you in Charlotte Vicki - you have an awesome look and are what's good about women's bodybuilding! :)

 
At October 21, 2005 at 6:03 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

Thanks Guys!! Gene x ...it was nice meeting you!! Lets shoot together Next year!!

 
At October 21, 2005 at 6:04 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

thanks so much!! Nice meeting you!! Lets shoot next year!!
vicki

 
At October 31, 2005 at 7:46 PM, Blogger Dave Farley said...

You earned that margarita and cheat meal, Vicki. Congratulations on an outstanding 2005. What's the plan for 2006?

 
At November 5, 2005 at 4:09 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

I will be doing the IFBB Pro show on Sept. 23rd in Atlantic CITY NJ!! and then on to the Bulk again in Charlotte NC!! Thanks for asking Dave!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home