Friday, February 10, 2006

Feb. 10th 2006

Hi everyone!! Hope 2006 is going well for all of you! So far I am doing pretty well! I am 100% back now with my training since I had my breast surgery! I have my new workouts and diet plans for the off-season from Kim Oddo (my trainer)...and let me say this: OUCH!!! He is busting my butt, and good!!! I am sore after every workout!! I LOVE IT!! I am doing a little better with my fibromyalgia and lower back so far! I am working with a new Doctor and have made some good changes so far:) I am now in less pain and able to recover faster, I just pray that it continues this road!! Colette is now putting Video clips on my "Members Site!! Check them out! I also have my 2006 appearances listed on my "Fan page now" that may change and increase as time goes by:) I am waiting to hear FROM lABRADA NUTRITION about what Shows they want me to work this year. I am really kicking it with the 3 webcams I am on so far, please take time to come see me and chat "LIVE", Just go to their "Performer Calendar and see when I will be on. Until next time we meet in my journal....take care and have some fun!!
Love & Peace,
Vicki
FTwebcam
Herbicepscam
Amazon webcam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home