Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Jan. 3rd 2006!!

Wow! What a year its been!! I got so busy with the holidays and training clients that I have not written in my blog in so long!! Well here are some new updates!! Colette Nelson(my webmaster) is designung a new website for me!! Its going to be great! I am so excited about it!!It will have a whole new look and even the inside pages will be changed!! I am really having fun with the webcams that I do, please check me out when you get a chance!! ftwebcam.com & amazonwebcam.com!! I will also be starting another one this weeki!! Its called buffbabes!! We have so much fun chatting together & posing. It gives me the chance to meet my fans and talk to them about whatever!! I am sporting a new look this year also. I upgraded my Chest size!! Take a look at the webcams to see what I have done:)) I feel like I am more balanced!! LOL! I am still planning on doing the IFBB Pro show in Atlantic City in Sept. and maybe the Europa in Texas again also, that show is in August this yr. I am waiting to hear if the Bulk Nutrition show is going to happen...if so I am there!! I loved Charlotte NC!! I took 3rd in that show last year, so there is an even better reason to like it!! LOL! I hope that you all had a great Christmas and a Very Happy New year!! I did:) I am really looking forward to a great 2006!! E-mail me and let me know whats going on with all of you!! I will be working with Colette on my new website, so keep an eye out!! Much love & peace,
xxoo
Vicki

2 Comments:

At January 10, 2006 at 12:52 PM, Blogger genex magazine said...

Happy New Year Vicki - perhaps we can shoot this year!

 
At January 15, 2006 at 12:37 PM, Blogger Vicki said...

YES!! Lets do it!!! I would LOVE to do soots with you!! E-mail me
Hogtwo@comcast.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home