Saturday, August 20, 2005

August 20th

Hi there!! Hope everyones doing good!! I am now 4 weeks out!!!! Woohoo!! I am right where I should be at this point and looking sooo forward to stepping on the pro stage!! I just started my new webcam gig with Gene X...so PLEASE stop in to see when I am on and I promise to give you all a GREAT show!! I will make you SMILE...!!!! I will be doing 2 photo shoots while I am in Texas the day after I compete...so there will be some good pictures coming to my website by Christmas!! I will be adding new stuff every month t my "Members Site as well. I just got word from Labrada Nutrition that they want me to work their booth at the Nationals, so please stop by and say hi!!! I love to meet my fans!! I still am hanging on to my strength even at this point...my trainer pulled my carbs back...but I am hanging in there with the weights, which I am VERY happy about!! Please keep those e-mails coming, they REALLY do get me through!! The diet is really starting to get to me, so keep my mind busy!! LOL! I wake up at night sometimes so HUNGRY...but hey its HUNGRY for success!! LOL! Check me out on Thursday nights at 7pm Live webcam with Herbiceps.com and check out Gene X (www.ftwebcam.com)look at the performers calendar to see when I am on!! I love to POSE for you!! Thats why I do what I do!!
Much love & hugs!!
Vick :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home