Tuesday, July 26, 2005

July 26th

Hi all! Its now almost 7 weeks until my Pro show!!! I have butterflys already!! I am sooo excited about these shows! I have done over 25 shows in my life and I have NEVER felt like this!! My routine is 100% complete and I love it!!! I had a friend who teaches dance here in Pennsville help me make it just right! Thank you sooo much Heather!! Her and her beautiful daughter gave me a cute good luck bear and a nice card. They are 2 very special ladies! My mom & Dad will be at the Charlotte Pro show, but Texas is to far. I will have my hubby with me everywhere!! He is always right by my side for Everything I do!! He has been working full time as a police officer and preparing all our meals!! He is my ANGEL! Without him I dont think I would have the energy to do what I have to do!! Thank you Brian!! I love you sooo! And all my fans out there who have been sending me e-mails!! You keep me going!!! Until next time...Take care & Stay well!!
xxoo Vick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home