Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sept. 11th

Wow, its been 4 years since the NY ordeal. 911 was the saddest day I have ever seen so far. God bless us all. Ok, so hows everyone doing? I am 5 days away from The Europa Super Show!! I cant believe its almost here!! I am feeling ready!! I look better than i ever have and want to thank my trainer Kim Oddo for his help!! Yes, for the first time in over 25 shows and 20 yrs. I had a trainer!! Since it is my first Pro show I wanted to be able to just do what somebody told me to do instead of doing the diet and workouts myself, as a trainer myself I have always over trained. I would diet to hard and to long and Kill myself far to much in the gym. Not to say that I didnt train hard and diet hard for this, I just did it in a slower, safer manner. Thanks to all my buddies who have supported me thru this and to my clients, thanks for dealing with me while I have prepared for all my shows and for your understanding....I love you Girls!! I will be doing a photo shoot with Steve Wennerstrom while in Texas and George Legaro's as well. Ok..its time to eat again!! I have to say that since I started on the ftwebcam & Herbiceps.com webcam I have met some really great people!! I am having so much fun with them!! Thanks again to all my fans!! I will do my VERY best at the show next week and I will write in my Journal again soon, to let yall know how I do!!
xxoo
LIL'VICK 40% LESS

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2005 at 7:32 PM, Blogger Phil Lebovits said...

Nice work! You doth rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home