Saturday, May 21, 2005

May 21st

Howdy!! I just wanted to touch base with you all and let you know that I am in NewYork at the Tribecca watching the IFBB Pro Mens and Womens Bodybuilding. I am cheering for Colette Nelson....my good buddy!!!! She looks awesome, she is harder than she was in Spain and more beautiful than ever!!! I am working from a computer here at the college. We are in between Pre-judge and the evening show. In about 30 minutes the show will begin............I will be up there myself soon!! Sept. is coming on FAST!!! I am 1 week into my contest diet and the smells of NewYork food is KILLING ME!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey you think that by now I would be use to this torture! :) Keep those e-mails coming......I am so happy everytime I get one!!! Please take a minute to vote for me on female-bodybuilders.org just click on my name on the left and go to the pics of me and vote below my pics! THANKS SO MUCH!! I will be going back home tonight and back in the gym first thing in the morning to BUST BUTT!! Love to all my friends and fans!!
xxoo Vick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home