Thursday, May 12, 2005

May 12th

Hi everyone! I am back from my 2 week vacation. It was awesome! We relaxed in the sun and ate at some really neat beach spots! The weather held out for us and we both came home with an awesome tan!! While we were in St. Augutine Florida we worked out at World's Gym and we both agreed that it was by far one of the nicest gym's we have ever been in!! The place was spotless and the machines were top notch!! We will be going back there again for sure!! Now its time to buckel down for my Pro shows!! I am about 18 weeks out and ready to get busy!! I will be in Newyork for Colette Nelson's Pro debut on May 21st!! I can hardly wait to see her up there doing her stuff!! Thanks for your e-mails and support, I have really gotten some sweet, motivating words from you all and I truely am gratefull for that!! Please continue to visit my website and check out my Journal for updates!! Until next time........Take Care!!
Peace & Love,
Vicki :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home