Sunday, March 13, 2005

March 13th

Well......its half way through March already!!! I am sooo ready for Spring!! Its is still cold here in NJ, but we have had a few great days to tease us!! Come on summer!!!!! I am ready to do cardio outside for a change! I am still working with my injuries, at this point I guess they will not get better since I can not take time off to heal......that time will come AFTER my Pro shows :) Until then I am "Pumpin away!!! Keep those e-mails coming! I have met some really cool people through my fan mail over the past few months, I had one from Italy and one from Germany!! Keep them coming. If you have any questions that you want to ask or just want to let me know about yourselves thats cool, I just LOVE e-mails!! Well, its about time to get a good night sleep, I have a lot of clients to train tomorrow and myself as well. Stay Healthy and Take care!
Peace,
Vicki :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home