Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Feb.4th

Hello there!
Its been awhile since I have had time to sit down and fill you in on whats happening. It is still really cold here in NJ, but not as bad as last week, it actually got up to 40 today!! We have not had anymore snow yet......Its only Feb. so we may get more before Spring arrives. I have been training really hard and hoping to make some gains for my upcoming Pro show's in Sept. I will start my diet around the end of May. I will be doing the Bulk Nutrition Super Show also in Sept. in Charleston SC..........if all goes as planned!! After the contest are all done my husband & I plan on a 2 week vacation back down in Florida to recover. Well I guess I need to get back to painting, I am in the middle of the TV room now and I want to get it done for the Superbowl on Sunday!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!
Until next time..
PEACE,
Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home