Monday, January 24, 2005

Jan 24th

Hello everyone!Its been a wild weekend here in NJ! We had lots of snow over the last 2 days and now its snowing again! We have about 9 or 10 inches on the ground now.I still went to the gym everyday and managed to do some shopping over the bridge in Delaware yesterday! There were cars sliding off the road all over. We have a nice big truck which does great in snow, thank goodness!! I had a client cancel tonight because of the weather so here I am home early filling you in on whats been happening here. I have been having some awesome workouts lately, getting sore everytime!! Yesterday I went to the gym with my hubby and did legs & cardio, there were not many people out because the roads were bad, so we had the whole gym to ourselves.I am limping around today. LOL! Hope that you are all doing well and staying healthy, I have been around a lot of sick people these past few weeks, somehow I have managed to stay well.It must be the lifestyle!:)Drop me an e-mail and let me know what you think of the website and gallery!! It will keep getting better! You can purchase a membership to my Members Only site and see photos that will not be on my regular gallery and that will also be updated on a monthly basis!! Please keep coming back to visit!!
Until next time.....take care!
Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home