Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Jan 19th

Hi there! Its snowing here in NJ and BOY its cold!! I was training a client this morning at the gym and it started, we both were really happy to see it because we had both been wanting a little snow. It snowed enough to cover the ground and it looks really pretty.It didn't stop any of my clients from doing their sessions!! We are supposed to get more this weekend!! I love snow as long as its not to much to mess up driving, because I am NOT one to stay in longer than one day!!Wow..its hard to believe its almost the end of Jan.already!!! Our new home is looking really nice! We went and picked up our new furniture yesterday, and I bought new curtains and really warmed the place up :) I am training hard everyday and dealing with really BAD tendonitus in Both elbows....OUCH!!! I need to get back to my Dr. and get a few more injections. Until then I will just suck it up and do what I can. Its getting late and I need some serious sleep, I got NONE last night, my husband has a sleeping disorder which makes him jerk around in his sleep, we really need to get him some meds for that!! I don't know how he sleeps!! He is on midnights now and I will sleep much better tonight! Take good care and I will get back to you in a few days!
Peace,
Vick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home