Saturday, January 01, 2005

Jan.1st 2005

Happy New year! I hope that you all had a good one! We are back in Hilton Head SC with my mom & dad after an awesome week in sunny Palm Coast Florida. My hubby and I went to Daytona for the day on Tues.Dec.28th and enjoyed the weather and hours of shopping!! We made out on some GREAT deals!! On Wed. the 29th we went to St.Augustine and took in the beautiful sites there. If you are ever near St. Augustine, make sure you take a stroll down St. George's Street, it is sooo cool, with lots of unique shops. And if you're hungry, there is food galore!!!!!!! We are here in Hilton Head until tomorrow and leaving for NJ early in the morning. I will be back online with you hopefully by Tuesday, once we are all moved into our new home. Until then, keep those New Year's resolutions!! I made a few myself:)
Take care,
Vick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home