Friday, December 17, 2004

Friday Dec. 17th

Hello everyone!
Well today was my last day training my clients until I return from my Christmas vacation with my family. My husband and I can hardly wait to get to Hilton Head SC. if you ever get a chance to visit there you would not believe how awesome it is!! And if you are into Golf thats your kind of place for sure!!I keep saying some day I want to give it a try, but for now I will just keep hitting the weights!! LOL!I do plan to take the stage next year "2005" for the very first time as an IFBB Pro. As of right now I have my sights set on a Sept. show thats going to be held in Texas, its called the "EUROPA" and I will be training like an animal all winter & doing my best to improve my physique, hopfully putting on some size.At 44 yrs. of age I feel that I am far from my peak, thats the greatest thing about bodybuilding, you ONLY get better with age!!!!:)
So theres no rest for the weary, I really want to get on that PRO stage! Its kind of scarey actually, to think that I will be up there with the best in the world!! But its VERY motivating!! So stay tuned, I will keep you posted on my daily happenings inside and outside the gym!Thank you all so much for your support this past year!!! It was one heck of a ride and it paid off!! BIG TIME!!
Peace & Love,
Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home