Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Wed.Dec.15th

Hello there!Well its 10 days before Christmas and I hope you all are enjoying your shopping and preparing for the Holidays!I am all done my shopping and I am READY to head down South! My family & I meet every Christmas in Hilton Head SC where my Mom & Dad live. It is Sooo beautiful there and we really enjoy the stay! We will also be spending a week in Palm Coast Florida where we own a condo on the beach!!I LOVE the sun & sand, I am a true beach bunny!!LOL!My husband & I are going to live in Palm Coast after he retires.We are also in the middle of moving into a new home right after we come back to NJ! So we are VERY busy. But I will keep you all posted and let you know whats going on as often as I can! Take care & Stay Healthy!
Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home